Introduced back in 1981, the Belstaff Racemaster was originally billed as a shorter version of the iconic Trialmaster. This means that, along with the history, the heritage and the dusk grey 6 oz. waxed cotton, you also get increased mobility and the freedom to move.
• 6 oz. waxed cotton with a proprietary blend of micro and technical waxes
• Water and wind repellent
• Signature Belstaff jacket cotton twill lining
• Corduroy lining at the collar, cuffs and hem
• Centre front zip with concealed, press-studded placket
• Two bellows pockets and two side zip pockets
No product details.