SHOP ASSISTANT (FULL TIME) - CHORLEY, LANCS
Competitive salary dependant on experience.
We are looking for a confident, friendly, experienced salesperson to join our casual store team. Must have an interest in men's fashion and follow the latest trends.
REQUIRED KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE
• Previous sales experience in a retail environment.
• Sales skills.
• Excellent customer service & communication skills.
• Proactive and positive attitude.
• Good technological ability, and familiarity with EPOS systems.
• Ability to handle cash and change.
• Strong fashion and trend awareness.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
• Work productively with the store manager and take initiative to help the team toward a common, collaborative goal.
• Provide a positive, personal shopping experience by engaging the customer through friendly conversation and service.
• Ensure the team maximizes sales potential by the correct use of all resources, leadership and team motivation.
• Uphold store merchandising and cleanliness standards.
• Ensure that merchandise is ticketed and the sales floor is well stocked.
• Demonstrate a strong knowledge of current products and trends.
• Exhibit a smart, fashionable appearance which adheres to the company image.
To apply - Send your application with updated CV via email to firstname.lastname@example.org
ENJOY FREE DELIVERY ON ALL UK ORDERS*