Launched in 1979, the Timberland boat shoe is an enduring classic that stands for true craftsmanship. Crafted from premium leathers with patented foam cushioning, the smart finish of these classic deck shoes is enhanced by a sublimely soft fit.
- Upper made with premium leather from a Leather Working Group Silver-rated tannery
- Traditional handsewn construction
- 360˚ functional rawhide lacing system
- 3/4 length, leather-lined EVA footbed
- Siped rubber outsole for maximum traction and durability