Delivery & Returns
Delivery & Returns
UK Shipping Information
• All orders placed before 3.00pm (GMT) will be dispatched the same day via your selected delivery method. Any orders after 3pm will be sent out the following day.
• Orders placed AFTER 3pm on Friday will be dispatched on the following Monday.
• All UK orders must be signed for upon delivery.
International Shipping Information
• ROW - £14.95 - Delivered in 5-8 Working Days
Tracking numbers are only active and trackable 2 hours after the order has been collected from our warehouse, at approximately 8pm (GMT/BST).
If you place your order AFTER 3pm on a Friday, your order will not be trackable until it has been collected from us the following Monday
_________________________ RETURNS _________________________
Our Web Store Returns Policy
***Please note - This information is for purchases made from the www.nigelclare.com website, not any of our physical retail stores. Please see instore or on your receipt for the correct returns information.***
All of the products on this site are top quality authentic and genuine, and we are confident that you will be happy with your purchase. We also hand check all orders before they are dispatched to ensure they are to the highest standard.
However, if you are unhappy with your goods we will happily issue a replacement or refund assuming they are returned within 30 days of receipt of your order, unworn, complete with all original tags, and in original and resalable condition.
- Please download, print off, and complete a RETURNS FORM.
- Ensure your return is well packaged, and meets all the conditions in this section
- Enclose the completed Returns form with your goods, and return to the following address:
10-14 High Street
Returns Terms and Guidelines
- All returned items must be unworn, unwashed, complete with original tags and/or packaging if applicable.
- We are not responsible for the return shipping costs of the items.
- All Items must be in original, resalable condition.
- Please make sure all returned items are well packaged, as not to be damaged in the post.
- If returning footwear, please ensure the box is protected with an outer packaging layer. The box is part of the product, and any damage may result in the return being refused.
- Please make sure all return packages are sent with a trackable, insured service.
- We cannot take responsibility for items damaged or lost in the return transit.
- If returned an item from outside the UK, please clearly mark the package 'RETURNED GOODS', to avoid any customs charges. We are NOT responsible for any return custom charges made.
- Please make sure that the returns form in enclosed with you goods, as no form may result in your return not being processed.
- Please refer to our Terms and Conditions for further information on returns.