SALES ASSISTANT (FULL TIME) - CHORLEY, LANCSCompetitive salary dependant on experience.
We are looking for a confident, friendly, experienced salespersons to join our team full time. Must have an interest in men's fashion and follow the latest trends.
PREFERRED KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE
- - Previous sales experience in a retail environment.
- - Sales skills.
- - Excellent customer service & communication skills.
- - Proactive and positive attitude.
- - Good technological ability, and familiarity with EPOS systems.
- - Ability to handle cash and change.
- - Strong fashion and trend awareness.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Work productively with the store manager and take initiative to help the team toward a common, collaborative goal.
- - Provide a positive, personal shopping experience by engaging the customer through friendly conversation and service.
- - Ensure the team maximizes sales potential by the correct use of all resources, leadership and team motivation.
- - Uphold store merchandising and cleanliness standards.
- - Ensure that merchandise is ticketed and the sales floor is well stocked.
- - Demonstrate a strong knowledge of current products and trends.
- - Exhibit a smart, fashionable appearance which adheres to the company image.
- - Company discount.
- - Competitive salary.
- - Pension.
To apply - Send your application with updated CV via email to firstname.lastname@example.org or hand it instore.