E-COMMERCE ASSISTANT (FULL TIME) - CHORLEY, LANCSCompetitive salary dependant on experience.
We are looking for a skilled, enthusiastic individual to join our Digital team.
Must have an interest in men's fashion and follow the latest trends.
PREFERRED KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE
- - Experience with E-Commerce platforms (Shopify).
- - Experience with content, product & inventory management.
- - Excellent customer service & communication skills.
- - Proactive and positive attitude.
- - Good technological ability, and familiarity with EPOS systems.
- - Experience with Adobe Photoshop or other image editing software.
- - Copywriting and editing skills.
- - Social media knowledge & awareness.
- - Photography.
- - Strong fashion and trend awareness.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- - Fulfilling online orders each day ensuring picking, packing and fulfilment is completed.
- - Perform customer service and administration tasks as and when required.
- - Product photography and retouching.
- - Responsible for the uploading of new products on the online platforms.
- - Copywriting for product descriptions and online content.
- - Day to day assisting with the management of the online Shopify & eBay stores, ensuring website is kept up to date with relevant seasonal imagery and category pages.
- - Monitor performance to ensure the customer journey is optimised efficiently.
- - Support the eCommerce Manager with ad hoc projects and web developments.
- - Assist in the management of social media channels.
- - Demonstrate a strong knowledge of current products and trends.
- - Company discount.
- - Competitive salary.
- - Pension.
To apply - Send your application with updated CV via email to email@example.com or hand it instore.