Our Web Store Returns Policy
***Please note - This information is for purchases made from the www.nigelclare.com website, not any of our physical retail stores. Please see instore or on your receipt for the correct returns information.***
All of the products on this site are top quality authentic and genuine, and we are confident that you will be happy with your purchase. We also hand check all orders before they are dispatched to ensure they are to the highest standard.
However, if you are unhappy with your goods we will happily issue a replacement or refund assuming they are returned within 30 days of receipt of your order, unworn, complete with all original tags, and in original and resalable condition.
Please note - This information is for purchases made from the www.nigelclare.com website, not any of our physical retail stores. Please see instore or on your receipt for the correct returns information.
• Please download, print off, and complete a RETURNS FORM.
• Ensure your return is well packaged, and meets all the conditions in this section
• Enclose the completed Returns form with your goods, and return to the following address:
10-14 High Street
RETURNING YOUR ORDER USING ROYAL MAIL
If you use Royal Mail to return your order please remember it is your responsibility to get the item back to us, so for peace of mind please ensure that the item is sent using a tracked service and for your own benefit, is insured to the cost of the item(s) you are returning.
RETURNING YOUR ORDER USING COLLECTPLUS
CollectPlus is a convenient way to return parcels at over 4,500 local UK shops and most are open from early until late, 7 days a week. You will receive proof of postage, and an online tracking code, so that you can follow your parcel's progress. Please note this service can take 2 -3 working days.
1. Go to www.collectplus.co.uk and follow the instructions to purchase a returns label and find a CollectPlus store.
2. Securely attach the label to your parcel ensuring that the barcode is clearly visible and that any other delivery or returns labels have been covered or removed from the packaging.
3. Drop off your parcel at any local store offering the CollectPlus service.
4. Keep your receipt to track your parcel at www.collectplus.co.uk/track
Please note, with CollectPlus you cannot return a parcel with dimensions larger than 50x30x30cm and which weigh more than 10kg.
Returns Terms and Guidelines
• All returned items must be unworn, unwashed, complete with original tags and/or packaging if applicable.
• We are not responsible for the return shipping costs of the items.
• All Items must be in original, resalable condition.
• Please make sure all returned items are well packaged, as not to be damaged in the post.
• If returning footwear, please ensure the box is protected with an outer packaging layer. The box is part of the product, and any damage may result in the return being refused.
• Please make sure all return packages are sent with a trackable, insured service.
• We cannot take responsibility for items damaged or lost in the return transit.
• If returned an item from outside the UK, please clearly mark the package 'RETURNED GOODS', to avoid any customs charges. We are NOT responsible for any return custom charges made.
• Please make sure that the returns form in enclosed with you goods, as no form may result in your return not being processed.
• Please refer to our Terms and Conditions for further information on returns.