Edward-NFR Hooded Jacket in Navy
The Mackage EDWARD jacket is a Nordic Tech sustainable down parka with a removable hooded bib and zigzag stitch storm visor. Engineered for warmth in the coldest temps, is it windproof, water resistant and repellent, and breathable. The storm placket, hidden waist drawcord, and insulated pockets deliver extra performance. Dual-entry waist pockets and welt chest pockets add multifunction. Contrast leather detailing and a sleeve logo patch complete the look. A deep winter essential with timeless lines.
- Mid-length down parka
- Sustainable down
- Nordic Tech weave for ultimate warmth
- Removable hooded bib
- Storm visor with zigzag stitch
- Center front zip with storm placket
- Hidden waist drawcord for extra warmth
- Insulated dual-entry waist pockets with zip flap
- Chest welt pockets with snap closure
- Rib hem and storm cuffs
- Leather snap tape
- M logo patch on left sleeve
- Regular fit for comfort and style
- Shell (Woven): 59% Polyamide/ Nylon, 41% Polyester. Combo: 100% Cow Leather. Lining: 100% Polyamide/ Nylon. Filling: 90% Duck Down, 10% Feathers. Water-resistant & water-repellent.
- Dry clean by leather specialist using oil based solvent only.Do not use perchloroethylene.