Pipestone Parka Jacket in Iceberg
Outside of the RDS (Responsible Down Standard) certified 800FP 90/10 down fill, which does the lion's share of keeping you warm, the Moose Knuckles Pipestone Parka Jacket also features an extended stand collar, rib-knit storm cuffs, and zippered vents on the cuffs and hips to help you dial in the perfect level of warmth.
- Slim Fit: Contemporary and sleek, we engineered this fit to compliment your body instead of covering it up. It’s best suited for light layering, like light knits and thin sweats. For a roomier fit, size up.
- 29 1/2" Back Length. Measurement is done based on a medium.
- Nylon Down-Proof Lining
- Detachable Adjustable Hood
- Stand Collar
- Two-Way YKK Zipper with Hidden Storm Placket
- Two Front Welt Pockets with Hidden Zip Closure and Brushed Interiors
- 2 Interior Zippered Pockets
- Light Antique Nickel Metal Logo
- Rib-Knit Storm Cuffs
- Zipper Adjustable Sleeve Openings and Side Seam Vents
- Signature Moose Knuckles Branded Trims