Roughstock Jacket 2 in Asphalt
Like its predecessor, the Roughstock Jacket 2.0 features 800 FP (fill power) 90/10 down fill, a water repellent recycled nylon shell, and an integrated hood to fend off foul weather. And if it gets a little too warm, the zipper adjustable side seam vents are there to help you let off a little steam.
- Slim Fit: Contemporary and sleek, we engineered this fit to compliment your body instead of covering it up. It’s best suited for light layering, like light knits and thin sweats. For a roomier fit, size up.
- Outershell Material: Eco-Consicous Lightweight, High Density 100% Recycled Nylon, Water Repellent and Wind Resistant Outershell
- Eco-Consicous Lightweight, High Density 100% Recycled Nylon Lining
- Ethically sourced RDS certified 90/10 down. High Loft 800 fill power.
- Integrated Hood with Adjustable Drawcord
- YKK Delrin Front Zip Closure
- Zippered Pockets at Hips and Single Zip Pocket at Chest
- 2 interior zippered pockets
- Moose Knuckles Embossed Metal Logo
- Elastic Binding at Sleeve Edge and Hood Opening
- Signature Moose Knuckles Branded Trims