Private White VC
Melton Peacoat in Navy
The original Peacoat was developed to be a durable piece of outerwear that can withstand rain, wind and cold temperatures. The Private White VC interpretation ticks all the boxes thanks to a robust yet showerproof 30 oz Melton wool.
- Double breasted overcoat
- Oversized lapels
- External dropped-in welt pockets
- Two internal RIRI zip secure tablet-friendly pockets.
- Brushed cotton pocket bags and trim on the inner cuff facings.
- Button adjustable back belt to accommodate a neater silhouette
- Etched copper rivet on the back neck and hanger loop
- Intricate twin needle topstitch detail
- Real-horn, British-made combat buttons
- Made in Manchester, England
- Outer cloth: 100% melton wool (850 grams, 30 oz) woven in Oldham, Greater Manchester
- Body Lining: 100% cotton (129 grams)
- Sleeve Lining: 100% viscose
- Dry clean only