Private White VC
Ventile Mac Raincoat in Navy
Private White VC's most popular design, the timeless, single-breasted cotton raincoat continues to be the cornerstone of their factory. Handcrafted using the world’s finest 100% cotton, Ventile®, it is both 100% waterproof and 100% breathable. The perfect garment for any individual, and fit for any occasion.
- Unlined, single breasted, fly-fronted rain coat with RIRI zip and stud centre front fastening
- 8-gauge centre front copper zip
- Copper taped internal seams
- Military grade copper hardware from RIRI of Switzerland
- Two internal stud secure pockets
- Vandyke stitched collar
- Etched copper rivets on back neck and hanger loop
- Ventile® stud bearer with hold tab at the base to guarantee a quick no-fuss zip fastening for the centre front
- Inset sleeves
- Made in Manchester, made for Manchester and the rest of the world.
- 100% Cotton - and for many the best cotton in the world.
- 250 gsm (Grams per Square Metre)
- 81 threads per cm (warp) and 30 threads per cm (weft)
- Ventile® was developed near the Private White Manchester factory at the direct request from Winston Churchill during World War II